Hi ! This is my new blog.
My name is Elsa. I’m twelve years old. I was born on 10th
April 2003. My hobbies are playing computer games, playing basketball,
watching TV, eating, sleeping, swimming, Listening to the music, and playing
gadget. I have two younger brothers, they are Raja and Evan. They are so cute
-_- , but sometimes they are so disgusting and they are so lazy and naughty. My
favorite food is pizza and my favorite drink is guava juice. My father is a
doctor and My mom is designer. I study at Budi Utama Junior High School and now
i’m in grade seven. My favorite subject is lifeskill xD and I don’t like
math,social studies, science, and civics. My father asked me to stay with him
in Cirebon but i don’t want it because I feel so comfortable to live in Jogja.
But i can’t do anything except praying and hope some miracles happen. My
favorite band is 1D. This is my english task from my english teacher named Mr.
Adi.
Social Media: :v
snapchat: elsadayelsa
instagram: elsadayelssa ,
elsadayelsaa
ask.fm: elsadayelssa
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar